I’m so excited to show you all what I have been making!!
It has been a while that I wanted to make a 3D project.. I have seen many beautiful ones lately!!
I wanted something different.. so I was looking for one that I could leave in my craft room (the one I’ll have when I move to the new condo lol – it will take another couple of months I think).. anyway…. I found this 3D Eiffel Tower at Silhouette Online Store that was was just perfect!
I worked on it all Sunday afternoon as I had to cut the lines that weren't cut properly with silhouette machine.
Anyway, I just cant wait to show you, I made it 30cm tall, so take a look:
here a closer view on the cupido and decoration:
I colored Cupido from Magnolia Stamps with copic markers E11, 00, 37, 33, 53, V09, 04, YR24, 23, 21 and R20.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid and ribbon my from stash! I have added stickes on the tower so it would be sparkly, but unfortunately, it cant be seen!
Oh, I’m so happy!!! I just cant wait to decorate my scrap room with it!!
I’m entering this project in the following challenges:
- The Pink Elephant: ribbon (11 Aug)
- The Craft Place: thing with wings (18 Aug)
- One Stop Craft: city break (9 Aug)
- Digi Doodle: ribbon and bow (7 Aug)
- Dutch Dare: anything but a card (7 Aug)
- Creative Belli: vacation or travel (13 Aug)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (13 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!