Last night I was looking for images to color and then I saw this Teddy Bears' surprise package image from Whimsy that I won in a challenge and had never played with it. so that is all I needed… a great excuse… lol lol
I decided to give a try and color a teddy bear with other color then brown.. I always use browns for bears but not today… I decided to go with grey!! No sure I like or not.. take a look:
Now let me know your thoughts about it!!
Here are the supplies:
- stamp: Teddy Bear' surprise package from Whimsy Stamps
- copic markers: C3, 2, 1 00, BV02, 00,000.
- glitter: stickles from Tim Holtz
- cardstock: Bo Bunny
- brads: recollection
- flowers: michaels
- stash: lace
- Designed to Color: furry friends (8 Aug)
- Papertake Weekly: sketch (6 Aug)
- Bearly Mine: anything goes (6 Aug)
- Divas by Design: flowers (7 Aug)
- Paper Crafting Journey: anything goes (12 Sep)