I have a new card to show you all that I made for my Mom's birthday last week, so here goes:
I think this girl is so adorable, like my Mom, so that is why I made it specially for her!!
This darling stamp is called Maise with 2 Ballons from Lilly of the Valley and I colored her with copic markers.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid and cardstock from Echo Park, Springtime paper pad.. I absolutely love this paper pad.. it is all so pretty!! Rhinestones are from KI Memories. Ribbon is from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Little Lily's Fairies: girlie (22 Aug)
- Crafty Sentiments: flowers (27 Aug)
- Sassy Cheryl's: happy birthday (27 Aug)
- Tuesday Throwdown: square (27 Aug)
- Stamptacular Sunday: girl's images (25 Aug)
- CropStop: flowers, dot and bling (22 Aug)
- Pixie Dust Studio: pink (22 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!