I have just finished to make a card with a new stamp for my collection that I bought from kraftin kimmie and it is called Lana that is from Old Hollywood Collection.
Take a look at my card:
For long time I wanted to color hair with purple color, so I decided to give a try today... I liked the result, and you?
I colored my image using copic markers V06, V04, V01, V0000, BG01, BG000, BG0000, E11, E00, R29, C9, C7, C3, C2.
I added flower soft - polar white on her stola. Flowers are from Wild Orchid, cardstock is from Echo Park - springtime.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: sketch (24 Aug)
- Frosted Designs: twine or ribbon (23 Aug)
- The Poodles Parlour: due cut (21 Aug)
- Art Impressions: flower (22 Aug)
- Cards und More: anything goes (20 Aug)
- 7 Kids College: flower power (29 Aug)
- Really Reasonable Ribbon: purple and ribbon (29 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!