Last weekend was crop day with Friends and we decided to make a tag, but it was not a regular size, it is XL size one!! lol
I love it because it was big enough to add all the embellies I wanted to!I decided to have Christmas for the theme as I just got this stamp from Magnolia stamps-Little Christmas collection. I was dying to play with ir. lol so here goes my TAG:
It is 15 x 9 cm big and I cut it using my silhouette. Template I got from Birds Card, cardstock is from basic grey, esquimo kisses pack, flowers from wild orchid. Leaves are cut with foliage die cut from spellbinders.
I colored my Tilda with my copic markers R29, 27, 24, 22, E11, 00, 53, R20, C2, 1, 00.
I entering my tag in the following challenges:
- Cards und More: anything goes (20 Aug)
- Celebrate the Occasion: christmas in August (10 Aug)
- My Time to Craft: christmas in August (26 Aug)
- Forever Friends: something new ((Magnolia Stamp) 17 Aug)
- There is Magic in the Air: doily (20 Aug)
- Just Magnolia: pearls and swirls (16 Aug)
- The Ribbon Girls: bingo = ribbon, pearl, image (18 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!