I have a card I made for the stamping challenge over at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.
So, to give you a bit of inspiration, here is my card:
For my card I used the newest card creator by Cindy from Stamping Scrapping and placed Thank you Sentiment from Flourish Thanks set and Card Creator Swirls set. Both stamps match perfectly with spellbinders.
I stamped the sentiment and swirl using love letter ink from memento and then use Zing embossing powder – Opaque rouge.
I made this flower using spiral blosson spellbinders and leaves are from foliage die cut, also spellbinders.
Rhinestones are from Ki Memories and cardstock from Basic Grey!
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Paper Crafting Journey: anything goes (12 Sep)
- Dream Valley: die cut/punches (16 Aug)
- Craftymess Challenge: words, no images (23 Aug)
- Crafty Catz: anything goes (15 Aug)
- Cards und More: anything goes (19 Aug)
Have a lovely day!!