it is time for another card for the stamping challenge over Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central and I’m sure you are going to like it too!
Today I chose an image from Magnolia Stamps that is from one of the latest collections, Autumn Leaves called Tilda with a gift for you. Take a look:
I could not resist to make this card in my fave color.. purple… lol
I colored the image using copic markers V25, V22, V20, E11, E00, E25, E17, E13, E11, E00, C3, C2, C1, G21, G20.
Cardstock is from Basic Grey and flower is an open rose from Stamping Scrapping. You can also find the paper lace doily at Stamping Scrapping.
Heart Swirls is from Magnolia and heart rhinestones are from my stash.
So now, get your fave image and coloring media and come on over to play with us!!! Just dont forget to mention at least one item you used on your card that can be found at Stamping Scrapping.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Descontructed Challenge: sketch
- Basic Grey: anything goes (31 Aug)
- Tilda’s Town: anything goes (30 Aug)
- Just Magnolia: hearts (30 Aug)
- Wags’n Whiskers: favorite color (30 Aug)
- 7 Kids College Fund: flower power (28 Aug)
- Scrap by Ju: amizade (30 Aug)