Halloween is approaching and I'm playing around with different things... I already made cards and wanted to try different project... a 3D one!!!
Well, I saw a beautiful coffin box treat decorated with Edwin image from Magnolia Stamps and made me to feel like to make one too... so I made one with Edwin stamp, but, unfrotunately, didnt look so good. lol
so I decided to make a very simple, with no image on it!!
I decided to get a template to cut on my silhouette, that way would be easier than cut the template with scissors....
I got the coffin box treat free cuting file from Bird's site, She has great free cutting files.. you must pay a visit... you are going to love her site!!
So, take a look:
R.I.P word was cut with Silhouette too and I added Martha Stewart silver glass microbead, so pretty!!
Twine is from Stamping Scrapping.
I'm entering this project in the following challenges.
- Addicted to Stamps and More: halloween (09 Oct)
- Bearly Mine: halloween (08 Oct)
- The Ribbon Carousel: halloween (30 Oct)
- Tuesday Alchemy: anything but a card (08 Oct)
- Hooked on Craft: halloween (26 Oct)
- My craft spot: halloween (08 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!