I had a pretty busy week/weekend and no much time for playing with cards. I managed to make one tonight, that is clean & simple and very quick to make..
Love the sketch when I saw and I just had to make it... So here goes my card:
It is a nice card, dont you think?
Here is the material I used:
- heart stamp: it is an old one, cant remembet the brand
- ink: memento rich cocoa and lilac poses
- twine: Stamping Scrapping
- cardstock: Coredinations
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Case this sketch: sketch (15 Oct)
- Casual Fridays: project with a heart (17 Oct)
- Pixie Dust Studio: anything goes (17 Oct)
- Crafts and Me: anything goes (16 Oct)
- Paper Shelter: love (15 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!!