I have a new card to show you with a new stamp... I fell in love with Tara when I saw her but it took me a while to get her for my collection but now I finally have her and I'm very happy! lol
So, when I saw the challenge at Kraftin Kimmie that is to use my fave kimmie stamp I immediately though in Tara. Well, I have to be honest here, I have many others fave kimmies ones lol lol it is hard to have only one fave when you have many beautiful stamps, right?! so for this challenge I picked Tara!! lol
ok, so here goes my card:
Isn't she adorable? She reminders me that beautiful song: Lady in red!! ahahah
As I said before, stamp is from Kraftin Kimmie - Tara and I colored the image using copic markers R29, R27, R24, R22, R20, E11, E00, C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1, C00.
Flower is from Wild Orchid, pin, crochet flower and ribbon are from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie Challenge: fave stamp (05 Oct)
- Paper Minutes: stictiching, crocheting or knitting (08 Oct)
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes (08 Oct)
- Card Mania: handmade flowers (05 Oct)
- Forever Friends: anything goes (12 Oct)
- The Crazy Challenge: handmade flowers (30 Oct)
- Amusing Challenges: anything goes (08 Oct)
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge: sketch (13 Oct)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (08 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!