Today I bring a card with a new stamp that I got for my collection and hadn`t played with it yet! It is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. Take a loo
Isn`t she a cutie??? I aboslutely love this stamp.. it is called Michele.
I colored her using my copic markers BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, RV35, RV32, RV30, R35, R32, R30, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, C3,C1, Y28, Y26, YR21.
Flowers are from Wild Rose Studio, heart embossing template is Sizzix . Beaded oval and classic oval nestabilities from Spellbinders.
Cardstock is from What`s up paper pad from Basic Grey!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: sketch (26 Oct)
- Stamptacular Sunday: no rules (26 Oct)
- Fussy and Fancy: anythong goes (01 Nov)
- Oozak: die cut (31 Oct)
- 4 Crafty Chicks: dry embossing (23 Oct)
- Stamp N Doodle: anything goes (22 Oct)
Thanks for stopping by today!