I have a new card today!
We are swapping card kits in the yahoo group I belong to and I decided to make a card with the Kit I made…
The online item it is not included in the kit is the charm.. I added it so I could participate in a challenge… so here goes my card:
This stamp is called Tilda in ugg shoes from Magnolia Stamps - Australia Collection.
I colored the image with copic markers YR16, YR14, YR12, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, YG67, YG63, YGO5.
Flower was cut with doily flower die cut from Magnolia Stamps.
I embossed the orange rectangule piece of paper, with Sizzix template. All the others materias used on my card are from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the floowing challenges:
- A Gem of a Challenge flowers (26 Oct)
- One Stop Craft anything goes (26 Oct)
- Hiding in my Craft Room die cut (26 Oct)
- Oozak: die cut (31 Oct)
- Southern Girls: ribbon (23 Oct)
- Lovely Hanglar: ribbon or trim (26 Oct)
- Stamptacular Sunday: no rules (27 Oct)
- The Ribbon Girl: fall colors (03 Nov)