I got some more time to play this week so I made a Christmas card with no traditional colors and with my favorite color of course.. lol So here goes my card:
This cute stamp is called Cozy Christmas Bear from Little Christmas Collection from Magnolia Stamps.
I colored my cute bear with copic markers E47, E44, E35, E33, E53, R20, V09, V05, V04.
Flowers are from wild orchid. Rhinestones from Kaisercraft!
Ribbon from my stash... I added stickles from Tim Holtz all around the white square.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Hanna and Friends: animals (5 Dec)
- Tilda`s Town: anything goes (29 Nov)
- Marvelous Magnolia: non traditional Christmas (28 Nov)
- Loves Rubberstamps: fun with ribbon (26 Nov)
- Forever Friends: ribbon/twine (23 Nov)
- Forever Friends: anything goes (30 Nov)
Thanks for stopping by!!