Today it is time for a new challenge at House of Gilli Challenge Blog and the theme for this fortnight is a pretty easy one.. Anything goes.
Here goes my card:
I absolutely love this Lady Gilli from Gilli Stamps... I colored her using copic markers E11, E00, R20, R27, R24, E47, E44, E33, E53.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid and ribbon, rhinestones and cardstocks are from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Creative Stamp Friends: Christmas (8 Dec)
- My Craft Spot: Merry Christmas (10 Dec)
- The Pretty Little Ribbon: Merry Christmas (4 Jan)
- One Stitch at a Time: anything goes (7 Dec)
- A Gem of a Challenge: paper piecing (6 Dec)
Thanks for stopping by today!!