I bring a new card to day for the Ribbon and Sparkle challenge at House of Gilli!
I picked stroll Gilli this time, take a look:
Decided to pick a color that is not usual for me.. yellow… so it would be a bit different…
and I wanted to color her hair different than brown.. so I picked the BV family..
Here are the materials:
- stamp: Stroll Gilli from Gilli Stamps
- ink: memento tuxido black
- markers: copics: YR21, Y15, Y13, Y02, E37, E33, E11, E00, R20, BV29, BV25, BV23, BV31
- Flowers: wild orchid
- spellbinders: classic and scalloped rectangule nestabilities
- glitter: Tim Holtz
- stash: brads, ribbon & cardstock
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- The Pink Elephant: yello (ends 29 Apr)
- One Stop Craft: recipe: 1 Image, 2 Designer Papers, 3 Embellishments (ends 4 May)
- Praire Fairy Fridays anything with flowers (ends 3 May)
- Simon Says: anything goes (ends 1 May)
- Tuesday Throwdown: som sparkle (ends 30 Apr)
Have a lovely day!