Happy Sunday to All!!
I made one card with Kraftin Kimmie stamp to join the Kraft Guest Contest and to join the weekly challenge too that has a Trio of embellishment as a theme.
For this one I chose a stamp that I received as gift as being a challenge winner. Oh, I could not believe when I got it coz I wanted a mermaid so much.. and then I received one.. Kim didnt know about it... so lucky!!!
So here goes my card:
I colored the wuen usinf copic markers R59, R37, R35, R32, E11, E00, C9, C7, C5, C3, YR23, YR21. On the crown I added gold ranger stickles by Tim Holtz.
I embossed the white paper with Sizzix curlique & hearts embossing template. Nestabilities used here are classic and beaded ovals.
Red Twine is from Stamping Scrapping and flowers from wild orchid.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: Kraft Guest spot (20 Jan)
- Kraftin Kimmie: a trio of embellisment (25 Jan)
- Sweet Stop: sketch (25 Jan)
- Allsorts: flower power (25 Jan)
- A Gem of a Challenge: emboss it (25 Jan)
- Speed Fox and Friends: twine (25 Jan)
- Simple Create Too: anything goes (30 Jan)
- Dutch Dare Challenges: buttons (23 Jan)
- Forever Friends: favorite embellisment = flowers (30 jan)
Thanks for stopping by today!