I decided to make one more card for the Kraftin Kimmie Krafty Guest Contest, round 2, for this turn I picked my brand new stamp Vivienne... well Girls, when I saw this stamp I just could not hold myself as her name Vivienne and it is looks like mine Viviane lol few different letters only.. I`m not the type of girl that Vivienne is, sexy and all, but.. I just had to have her ahahahah
I was in doubt if I would ever ink her... but then I thought why not? it is a pretty image.. so here goes my card:
this stamps is from Krafin Kimmie Stamps but it retired now... Kim offered I huge sale few months ago and brought back quite few retired stamps, and that is why I got her...
The sale was awesome, I got many stamps I wanted!! I always keep my eyes quite open, cause Kim always offer great discount from time to time.. besides the frugal fridays, of course, that always have few stamps on sale.
Anyways, I colored my beauty with copic markers R83, R81, RV00, RV000, E19, E17, E15, E13, E11, E00, C3, G21, G20.
Cardstock, ribbon are from my stash and quite old.. no idea the brands name.
Ok, so here goes the challenges I`m joining with Vivienne (lol):
- Kraftin Kimmie: pretty in pink - Krafty Gues Contest - round 2 (3 Feb)
- Kraftin Kimmie: something old, somtheing new (1 Feb)
- Dream Valley: girls, girls girls (1 Fev)
- Creative Inspirations Paint: anything goes (9 Fev)
- Sweet Stampin: ribbon (31 Jan)
- Totally Gorjuss: flowers (1 Feb)
- Stampin for the Weekend: something girlie (31 Jan)
- Just Add Ink: sketch (30 Jan)
Thanks for stopping by today!