I hope you all are keeping well!!
First of all, thank you so much who entered in my blog candy!! I`m extremely happy to be part of the BLD talend Team.
So, the winner of my blog candy is #6 which is you Jodene!!!! Congratulations!!!
Get in touch with me by email firstname.lastname@example.org and I give you the give certificate!!
I have a card to show you that I made some time ago and was just waiting for a perfect time to enter it to the KK challenge.. and now it is, so take a look:
This stamp is from Kraftin Kimmie, is a oldie and I guess retired, so I could not find the direct link to it.
I colored the image using copic markers C9, C7, C5, E53, E51, E50, V22, V20, BG01, BG00, RV00, RV000, YG67, YG63, YG11.
Border punch is from Martha Stewart.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes (18 Jan)
- Stamping for the Weekend: anything goes (17 Jan)
- Totally Paper Crafts: ribbon (17 Jan)
- Paper Crafting Journey: anything goes (22 Jan)
- Divas by Design: anything goes (15 Jan)
- Loves Rubber Stamps: die cut or punches (14 Jan)
- AllSorts Challenge: Dies and Punches (17 Jan)
Thanks for stopping by today!!