As Valentine`s day is around the corner, I have a card to show you with the theme.
Take a look:
Isn`t she cute?! I absolutely love this image.. love her long her too !! lol
I have colored her using copic markers, but as I colored this image quite a while ago, I cant remember the colors number I used on her dress, sorry about that!
I have used 2 differents sizzix embossing templates and cut the heart with spellbinders classic heart nestabilities.
Ribbon is from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Tiddly Inks: love is in the air (18 Feb)
- Card Crafters Circle: love is in the air/valentine (14 Feb)
- Crafty Catz: love is in the air (14 Feb)
- Daring Cardmakers: love is in the air (14 Feb)
- Digi Haven: love/valentine (14 Feb)
- Dilly Beans: hearts (14 Feb)
- Just Add Ink: just add hearts (12 Feb)
- Simply Create Too: valentine/hearts (14 Feb)
- Paper Crafting Journey: love (19 Feb)
- Simon Says Stamp: have a heart (12 Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!