EDIT TO ADD:
THIS PROJECT MADE TOP3 AT BLOG DOS DESAFIOS
I want to show you a 3D Tulip bag that I made for a friend that I was going to meet at a crop day!
I cut this bag using a template from Silhouette, take a look:
To decorated the bag I pick mini Tulip Tilda and colored her with copic markers V28, V25, V22, V20, G24, G21, G20, E37, E33, E53, C3. Spellbinders used here is nestabilities floral oval.. I also added the heart swirl Doohickeys from Magnolia Stamps. Tulip Border is from spellbinders too.
Flower is from wild orchid and rhinestones from my stash.
I`m joining the following challenges:
- Lovely Hanglar and Sweet Magnolia: spring (26 Apr)
- Boutique Magnolia: presenteie com carinho (30 Apr)
- Through the Craftroom Door: anything goes (29 Apr)
- Crafty Ribbons: anything goes (8 May)
- So Desafios: sketch (29 Apr)
Thanks for stopping by today!