it is time for a new challenge at House of Gilli Challenge Blog and the theme for this month is all about pearl and lace!!
Here is my card:
This gorgeous image is called Girly Gilli from Gilli Stamps and I colored her with copic markers E79, E77, E74, E11, E00, V 25, V22, V20, C3. Also did the paper piecing technique on her dress.
Spellbinders nestabilities used here is floral ovals, cardstock, pearls. flower and lace are from my stash.
I’m joining the following challenges:
- Crafts and Me: lace and pears (15 Apr)
- Card Crafters Circle: die cut (17 Apr)
- Through the Craftroom Door: anything goes (15 Apr)
- Card Mania: die cuts/punches (18 Apr)
- Creative Stamp Friend: paper piecing (27 Apr)
- Love to Scrap: die cuts/punches (27 Apr)