I think she is so cute, take a look:
I color her using copic markers!! I used the spellbinders scalloped and classic ovals, Martha Stewart border punch, sizzix embossing template! Flower, rhinestone and ribbon are from my stash!
Cardstock is from a gorgeous DCWV paper pad called The Blossom Song Stack.
Please, stop by at By Lori Designs online shop to see the others gorgeous cards that DTs made for you inspiration!!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp: sketch (5 May)
- Celebrate the Occasion (5 May)
- Party time Tuesdays: anything goes (7 May)
- Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (6 May)
- Paper playtime: embossing ((wet or dry) 12 May))
- Catered Crop: embossing (11 May)
Thanks for stopping by!