I just finish to make a card to join few challenge at Kraftin Kimmie before they close for the week!!
This stamp arrived while I was on vacation so I just I could play with it now.. I love this one.. I think she is so cute!!
So here goes my card:
This image is called Rebecca Raspberry and it is from Kraftin Kimmie. Sentiment is also from Kraftin Kimmie I colored my image with copic markers RV19, RV17, RV17, V25, YG67, YG65, E19, E15, E13, E11, E01, E00, C3.
Pattern paper is from DCWV, The Blossom Song Stack, embossing template is from Sizzix, spellbinders nestabilities classic square and lacey square. Flower is from wild orchid and ribbon and pin are from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes (19 Apr)
- Kraftin Kimmie: challenge #5 - sketch (13 Apr)
- Card Crafter`s Circle: die cut/embossing (18 Apr)
- Happy Campers: flowers (16 Apr)
- Through The Craftroom Door: anything goes (15 Apr)
Thanks for stopping by today!