I have one more card to share that I made.. now with the cute Saturated Canary image called Valentine.
This is my first time coloring her and I absolutely love it.. it is not hard at all.
Take a look:
I colored this image using copic markers RV29, R27, R24, E17, E15, E13, E11, E00, B97, B95, B93, B91, C5, C3, C2, C1, BG10.
Spellbinders are classic oval and scalloped oval. Flowers are from Wild Orchid, border punch from Martha Stewart and lace and rhinestones from my stash.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Saturated Canary: anything goes (24 Apr)
- Color me Creative: red (26 Apr)
- Pals Paper Art: sketch (25 Apr)
- Carimbos Mania: anything goes with digital image (30 Apr)
- Addicted to Stamps: anything goes (23 Apr)