EDITED TO ADD:
This card made TOP3 at Simple Create Too
I have made a card for a Dearest Friend who lost her Mother in Law yesterday!!! I don`t make Sympathy cards often so it was quite hard to me...
I decide to not go with stamps this time so I got a nice free template at Birds Card Site and use my silhouette machine to cut!
Bird has lots and lots free templates, one more beautiful than other one.. so this is what I came up with:
I absolutely love this template.. the sparkly pattern paper is from DCWV - The Blossom Song Stack - it is very pretty paper pad!! White Flower is from Wild Orchid, I added Star Dust stickles from Tim Holtz on it, lace is from Martha Stewart and ribbon from my stash.
Leaves were cut with punch!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Cameo Creations: Spring has Sprung - glitter (25 Apr)
- Casual Fridays: glitter (17 Apr)
- Simple Create Too: use your stash (ribbon) (26 Apr)
- Crafting by Designs: flowers (16 Apr)
- Divas by Design: flowers (16 Apr)
- Simon Says Stamp: Spring Flowers (16 Apr)
Thanks for stopping by today!