EDITED TO ADD:
I just finished to make a card with a stamp that I like very much!! it is a mermaid from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, take a look at my card:
Isnt this mermaid a cute one?! I love her!!!!
I had this image colored with copic markers quite some time ago so I cant remember right now the colors numbers I used on it. On her crown I added silver stickles.
Embossing template is from Sizzix and the embossing powder I used on the sentiment is from EK sucess.
Punch border, I think it is from Martha Stewart, not pretty sure, and I received it from a friend long ago.
Flower is from Prima and I added Sudio G glitter glue. Green pearls are from Kaisercraft and white pearls chain from my stash. I used my copic multiliner 3.0 to do the faux stichting.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: dry or heat embossing (03 May)
- Delightful Inspiration: sketch (28 Apr)
- Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (9 May)
- Catered Crop: embossing (11 May)
- A Gem of a Challenge: going green (2 May)
- Delicious Doodle: something fishy (1 May)
- Stamping for the Weekend: die cut/punches (8 May)
- Sweet Stampin: anything but Birthday (2 May)
Thanks for stopping by!