EDITED TO ADD:
This card made TOP5 at Tuesday Morning Sketches
I bring you a card for the new challenge over House of Gilli Challenge Blog which is to make a card with your favorite color combo!! very easy right!? I have chosen purple and pink!! since I saw the the pattern cardstock I used on my card, I fell in love with this combo..
Take a look:
I colored the Ballon Gilli with copic markers E19, E27, E24, E21, E00, R20, V25, V22, V20, R81, RV00, RV000, C3, C1! Spellbinders are standart and scalloped circles. Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Spellbinders Matching stamps.
Flowers are from wild orchid, ribbon, cardstock and rhinestones are from my stash!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch (20 May)
- Everyboby Art Challenge: purple (20 May)
- Loves Rubber Stamps: flowers (20 May)
- Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (20 May)
- Simon Says Stamps: flower power (21 May)
- Crafting by Design: paper piecing (21 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!