I have another card to show you today, made this is specially for the Kraftin Kimmie party...take a look:
I could not let me be out of the celebration as I love their stamps..
This image is Julie from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and I have colored her with copic markers BV02, BV00, BV000, C3, C2, C1, C00, E29, E31, E11, E00 G00, G000, Y18, Y15, RV95, RV93, RV91, G21, G20.
I added liquid pearls on the candles. I cut my image with spellbinder nestabilitie labels 14. lace, ribbon, button and rhinetones are from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: buttons, bows and bling (11 May)
- Kraftin Kimmie: celebration (11 May)
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch (12 May)
- Dilly Beans: celebrations (16 May)
- Simple Create Too: anything goes (23 May)
- Stampin for the Weekend: button it up (23 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!