Today I bring a card that I made for a technique swap in the SSSD Yahoo Group that I belong to!
The Technique given is masking and fussy border!! You can find all the instructions on Pat`s blog.
I absolutely love the result, take a look:
It is pretty, don`t you think? Stamp used here is Imagnisce and I stamped with Rose Bud color from memento ink, then colored the inside of the flowers with copic markers R81, RV00, RV000. Sentiment is from Fiskars-Laugh with me Quotes!.
Rhinestones are from my stash and so is the ribbon!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments: anything goes (18 Jun)
- In the Pink: anything goes (12 JUn)
- Southern Girls: tic tac toe (gems, ink & ribbon (12 Jun))
- The Paper Shelter: flower power (11 Jun)
- Shopping our Stash: no patterned paper (11 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by today!