I have a new card to show you today with my brand new kimmie stamp!! I could not wait any longer to play with it... and this week challenge theme is just awesome...so, take a look at my card:
I have colored frosty using copic markers R29, R27, R24, YR07, YR04, YG67, YG63, Y13, BG000, BG0000.
Snow effect was made with liquid applique, snow dies are from sizzix and I added glitter on it!
Spellbinders is eyelet circles nestabilities! Border punch is from Martha Stewart!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Krafting Kimmie: Let's go to the movies = inspired by Frosty, the Snowman (7 Jun)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (10 Jun)
- Get Inky: glitter (7 Jun)
- Create with Love: anything goes (8 Jun)
- Love to Scrap: to use rubber stamp (16 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by today!