I could not resist in making another card today when a friend of mine showed her card for the different hair color challenge at Saturated Canary. I was dying to color a hair with pink color and Saturated Canary images are just so perfect for that! They look so pretty, so here is my card:
Doesn`t she look nice on her pink hair?? I`m so in love with her!!! LOL
I have colored her hair with copic markers RV69, RV29, RV23, RV14, E21, E00, G09, BG09, BG07, BG05, BG000, BG0000, C05, C03, C01, R27, R24, R22, YG67, YG63, YG03, E33.
Swirl Embossing template is from Sizzix, border punch is from Martha Stewart, Flowers are from Prima Marketing flowers, ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash.
I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
- Sketch N Stash: sketch (15 Jun)
- Saturated Canary: different hair color (6 Jun)
- Crafting when we can: dies and/or punch (7 Jun)
- Robyn`s Fetish: use a digi (7 Jun)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (10 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by today!