EDITED TO ADD:
I MADE TOP3 AT CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGE
I have one more christmas card to show you this week!! I made it last night specially to play at Kraftin Kimmie Challenge Blog...
I used my brand new stamp A Cup of Cozy Wishes... this snowman makes me laugh.. his legs are so thin!! so funny!! ahahahah and he is wearing skirt?? is that right!? My Hubby said this snowman is Scottish because he is wearing kilt..... Or should I say it is a Snow woman??? lol lol
Anyway, I love this stamp.. take a look at my card:
I have colored the image with copic markers V99, V95, V93, V91, R81, RV00, RV000, BG15, BG13, BG10, YR02, YR04.
I added liquid applique for the fluffy look.. Snowflakes were cut with die cuts then I added glitter.
I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: christmas in july (19 Jul)
- Clear I Stamp: christmas in july (1 Ago)
- Cut it Up: christmas in july (23 Jul)
- Stampin for the Weekend: sparkle or bling (24 Jul)
- Paper Crafting Journey: christmas in july (23 Jul)
- Mojo Monday: sketch (21 Jul)
- Christmas Sweet Stampin: snowman or snow woman (12 Ago)
Thanks for stopping by today!