I have a different project to show you today!! I made for a challenge on the facebook group Clube Magnolia Brasil... it was so fun to make.. it is called lollipop lol, take a look:
I used Forget me not Tilda from Special Moments Collection!! I colored the image with copic markers V28, V25, V22, Y18, Y15, Y13, E37, E33, E53, E31, E00, R20, C1.
Spellbinders are: beaded, scalloped and standard circles. Flowers was made with doily flowers - Doohickey`s dies from Magnolia Stamps and I added a rose from wild orchid. Ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts: favorite things (purple, magnolia stamps & flowers (11 Jul)
- One Stop Challenge: anything goes (11 Jul)
- Send Smile for Our Kids: punch or die cut (19 Jul)
- Totally Gorjuss: anything goes with circles (12 Jul)\
- Creative Fingers: anything goes (1 Aug)
- Sister Act Card: anything goes (12 Jul)
- Happy Campers: bling (23 Jul)
- Paper Crafting Journey: anything but square (9 Jul)
- 7 Kids College Fund: anything goes with twist alcohol marker (15 Jul)
- Creative Card Crew: no design paper (7 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!