As Today is Tuesday it means it is time for By LORi Designs Tuesday Inspirtational!! woohoooo
This week I bring the cute Lollipop Hannah for your inspiration along with some great news!!
Before I tell you the news, take a look a my card:
I have colored Lollipop Hannah image from By LORi Designs with copic markers V25, V22, V2O, E37, E33, E53, E21, E00, G21, G20, YG67, YG63, YG11.
Spellbinders are Floral, scalloped and standard ovals! Flower is from wild orchid, brads, rhinestones, ribbon and cardstock are from my stash. I added glitter on the lollipop!!
Now to some GREAT news!!
You know it is celebrated a National Lollipop Day this, Sat, 20th July??
So to celebrate the Day, we are having a BLOG HOP and some fun and prizes!! woohoo
So mark it down in your calendar to visit BLD blog to hop with us and be in a chance to win prizes!!
I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
- Created with love: anything goes (20 Jul)
- Creative Inspirations Paint: ribbon & bling (20 Jul)
- One Stitch at Time: use a digi (20 Jul)
- The Craft Place: ribbon and or lace (20 Jul)
- 2 Sisters: make it sparkle (19 Jul)
- Send Smile 4 Kids: punch & or dies (19 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by!