I made this small amd quick card to give to a friend that I met at the crop day last week. I also made an easel card with drawer filled with flowers and pins matching with it but I will show it to you in another post.
Here goes my card:
This stamp is Tilda with cozy heart from Sweet Crazy Love Collection. I love this stamp!!
I have colored with copic markers!
Ovals shape were cut with scalloped and standard ovals nestabilities Spellbinders.. Flowers are from Wild Orchid.
Ribbon and cardstock are from my stash!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Magnolia-licious: love is in the air (08 Jul)
- Magnolia Down Under: flower power (6 Jul)
- Ribbon Girl Magnolia only: 2 backing paper (6 Jul)
- Crafts and Me: anything goes (23 Jul)
- Creative Moments: flowers (9 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by!