Yesterday, few friends were posting on the Magnolia FB group their project with the initial letter of her names which were decorated with a magnolia stamp... they were so pretty... and I kept looking mine that was on the wall in front of me, it wasn`t any pretty.... oh, I decided that moment that I was going to redecorated mine... and I did it today....
But first I want to show you how it was:
And now here is the redecorated letter:
and there few shots of the details:
Image used here is called Tilda with 2 Rosettes from Special Moments collection of Magnolia Stamps.
I colored the image with copic markers V25, V22, V20, R81, RV00, RV000, E37, E33, E53, E21, E00, R20, YG67, YG63, YG11.
Flowers are from wild orchid!!
- Card Crafter`s circle: lilac & lavender - purple (18 Jul)
- Fairy Tale Challenge: favorite color ( 18 Jul)
- Tildas Town: anything goes (17 Jul)
- Marvelous Magnolia: anthing goes (16 Jul)
- 4 Crafty Chicks: 3D projetcts (16 Jul)
- Pinspirational: color inspiration (15 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!