Tuesday is a BLD Inspiration day!!! woohoo I love Tuesday!!
For today I decided to bring a card with the digi Puddle Jumper Lollipop Boy made by By Lori Designs, take a look at my card:
It is a boy card, so it has to be clean and simple!! I colored the boy with copic markers R37, E33, E53, E21, E00, R20, B26, B23, B21, R29, R27, R24.
Spellbinders nestabilibies are scalloped and standard ovals!! Blue twine & sentiment are from
I sponged the white paper on oval with summer sky memento ink pad. Cardstock and rhinestones are from my stash!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp: sketch (2 Ago)
- Tammys Scrapping Center: use a digi (4 Ago)
- Glitter N Sparkle: clean and simple (2 Ago)
- The Pink Elephant: masculine (4 Ago)
- Digi Sketch Challenge: anything goes (11 Ago)
Thanks for stopping by!