I got few new stamps from KK few weeks ago and decide to play with one of them today!
I picked Snow White, take a look at my card:
To color this image I got inspiration from KK DT Michele. She has colored Snow White so beautifully that I couldn`t hold myself.. I tried to use the same colors as her, but of course, the coloring is very different.. I need to practice so so much yet.. one day I`ll get there!! lol
I colored with the following copic markers: B39, B97, B95, B93, YR32, YR23, Y21, R59, R46, R274, R22, 100, C7, C5, C3, E21, E00, R20, YG67, YG63, YG11.
Flowers are from wild orchid. Brands, lace and ribbons from my stash. Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 14.
I`m entering the following challenges:
- A Die for a Sketch: sketch (4 Ago)
- Kraftin Kimmie: flowers and metal (12 Jul)
- C is for Challenge: flowers (13 Jul)
- Die cutting Divas: ruby red (15 Jul)
- Through Craft Room Door: anything goes (15 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by!