it is Tuesday, that means it is time for By LORi Design Tuesday Inspirations!! woohoo
Have you checked the new summer images LORi has released?? OMG, they are so cute!!!!
Stop by on By LORi Designs blog to check out what the DT has made for your inspiration!!
Here is my card:
And a closer view on the cute Sadie:
I colored Sadie with copic markers R81, RV00, RV000, G24, G21, G20, E49, E47, E44, E21, E00, Y21, C1.
I added clear glossy accents from Inkssentials on the swimming goggles and on the buoy so it looked like plastic.
I`m joining the following challenges:
- Get Inky: summer fun (19 Jul)
- Timboscrampmania: summer (21 Jul)
- Brown Sugar: at the beach (11 Jul)
- Clear I Stamp: summer time (18 Jul)
- Stampin for the weekend: photo inspiration (18 Jul)
- Can you digi it: summer (15 Jul)
Thanks for stopping by today!