I'm thrilled to show you a card that I made for the ABC Challenges Guest Design Spot! The theme is doubly embossed, so I decided to make heat and dry emboss.. take a look at my card:
This image is Tilda with Big Tulip Pot from Magnolia Stamps and I colored this image using copic markers V25, V22, V20, R81, RV00, RV000, YG67, YG63, YG11, E37, E35, E33, E53, E21, E00.
For the dry emboss I have chosen my new butterflies flowers Sizzix embossing folder template.
I decided to use the heat emboss on the sentiment and used EK sucess pearled emboss powder.
Pink flowers on the card are made by me and the purple one is wild orchid. Pattern paper is Dreamcatcher from First Edition. Spellbinders nestabilities are classic and eyelet squares.
I added crystal stickles by Tim Holtz all around the sentiment and image! Lace and Rhinestones are from my stash.
I hope you like my card and come on over to play with ABC Challenge this week!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Paper Crafting Journey: punchs or die cuts (6 Ago)
- CRAFT Challenge: for the girls (1 Ago)
- Divas by Design: anything goes (30 Jul)
- Crafts and Me: anything goes (20 Ago)
- The Paper Shelter: anything goes (6 Ago)
- Anything Goes: anything goes (28 Ago)
- Craft Room Challenge: heat embossing (05 Ago)
- Magnolia-licious: anything goes (13 Ago)
Thanks for stopping by!