Happy Monday to All!!!
I'm very happy today because I have great news to share with you!!! I have been invited to be part of Sketch N Stash Challenge Design Team!!! I'm so so happy!
So Ladies, every other monday I'll bring a card following a sketch and I hope you can join me. So here goes my first one:
And the option to use with this sketch is Handmade flowers
We are being sponsored by Ooh La la Creations
And here is the card I made:
This image is called Annabelle and it is from Tiddly Inks, I colored her using copic makers RV69, RV66, RV63, Y35, Y32, E11, E00, C3. Spellbinders nestabilities are Label 1 and Lacey Squares.
Flowers are from wild orchid and I added a bit of crystal stickles from Tim Holtz on them.
Cardstock, Pearls and ribbon are from my stash.
Here is a close up on the flowers so you can see the stickles on them:
Now, I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- All about Stickles: any color (16 Aug)
- Tiddly Inks: birthday bash (19 Aug)
- One Stitch at Time: use a digi (17 Aug)
- Melon Headz Friend: flowers everywhere (18 Aug)
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: die cut/punch (18 Aug)
- Stamp and Create: glitter (1 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!!