Happy Sunday to All and Happy Father`s day to all Fathers in Brazil!!!
My Dad came over for lunch today and we have some fun together, always great to be together!!!!
Here is a picture of me and my Dad that I took today:
Ok, now I want to show you a card I made last night for the Kraftin Kimmie challenge... I was so happy to have time to make a card with a KK stamp... I`m not sure but I think I haven`t joined their challenge for 3 weeks .. it is so long... I love the stamps and want to join every week... but it is so much with have to do... so little time.... anyway, take a look:
I got the cute Arianna Mermaid to play with.. this is my first time.. I absolutely love her....
I colored her with copic markers R89, R87, R85, R83, R81, E53, E37, E33, E11, E00, Y35, Y32, BG10, BG02, B01, YG67, YG63, YG11.
Swirl Embossing template is from Sizzix! Flowers are recollection, wild orchid and stash. Spellbinders Nestabilities is Mega Curved Rectangule. I added Tim Holtz Stickles Crystal all around the nestie.
Take a look closer:
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Kraftin Kimmie: Slippery when wet (17 Aug)
- All sorts: stitching (15 Aug)
- All that Stickles: anything goes with any color (16 Aug)
- The Sweet Pea Challenges: dry or heat emboss (13 Aug)
- Charisma Cardz: Stitching (14 Aug)
- Penny Challenges: dry embossing (13 Aug)
- Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (12 Aug)
- The Pink Elephant: texture (11 Aug)
- Sister Act Card Challenge: anything goes (15 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!