EDITED TO ADD:
THIS CARD MADE TOP3 AT DIGI SKETCH CHALLENGE
I have a new card to show you... I has so much fun making it... I found out I just love coloring hairs with different colors than brown, red or blonde lol so from now on I will color more images lol
This time I have chosen teal color.. I love this greeting farm images.... I think they are just perfect... take a look at my card:
I colored his image with copic markers BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, YR04, YR02, YR00, E11, E00, C3 & C1.
Punch border is from Martha Stewart!! Orange rose is from prima marketing and the spiral ones I made myself.!
Cardstock is from DCWV, Lace & Pearls are from my stash.. Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping and orange ink from Memento. Crystal stickles from Tim Holtz...
Spellbinders nestabilities are beaded and standard ovals!
Here goes a closer view on the flowers with stickles!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Splendid Stamping: anything goes (21 Aug)
- Creative Corner: anything goes (21 Aug)
- Crafty Ribbons: 3 of something (flowers (21 Aug))
- Creative Belli: glitter (26 Aug)
- Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (20 Aug)
- Digi Sketch Challenge: handmade flowers (25 Aug)
- Loves Rubber Stamp: color hair with different collor (18 Aug)
- Whoopsy Daisy: stitching (17 Aug)
- Seems a little sketchy: sketch (18 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!