EDITED TO ADD:
I MADE TOP 3 AT THE STAMPING CHEG
I have a new project to show you today that I made few weeks ago and just didnt post!
It is a file to keep my stamped images.. I decided to keep all my colored stamped images in there, so it is in hand when I want to make a card.. it is not for Magnolia images only, I have all my colored images..
I got this free gsd cutting file on Finding Time to Create site..
sorry, now I cant remember where from, take a look:
Of course it had to be in purple, as it will be on my desk all the time, so it has to match the color of my scrap room lol
This image is called Lonely Tilda with her heart and I colored her with copic markes V25, V22, V20, C9, C7, C5, C3, E21, E00, R29, R27, R24, R20.
Flowers are from wild orchid and doily and heart swirl doohickeys die cuts.
I`m entering this project in the following challenges:
- Cute Card Thursday: die-ing to punch (13 Aug)
- MilkNCoffee: coloring skills (13 Aug)
- The Stamping Chef: anything but a card (12 Aug)
- Magnolia-licious: anything goes (12 Aug)
- Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (11 Aug)
- Simply Magnolia: anything goes (10 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by!