It is Tuesday so be ready for the By LORi Designs Tuesday Inspiration!!! woohoooo
I`m so excited because we have a new Puddle Jumper in house.. Let me introduce the cute girl Hadley:
Isnt she cute?? this is a digital image by LORi Designs and you can get her here. I colored this image with copic markers RV04, RV02, RV00, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, R20, C3 & C1.
I stitched my card with my portable singer sewing machine. Spellbinders nestabilities here are scalloped and standard rectangules. Spiral flowers were cut with my silhouette machine. border punch is from Martha Stewart!! Pearls, ribbon and cardstock are from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Color me Creative: pretty in pink (16 Aug)
- Crafting Musketeers: sketch (28 Aug)
- Through Craft Room Door: anything goes (12 Aug)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (12 Aug)
- Loves Rubber Stamp: anything goes (12 Aug)
- C is for Challenge: fresh & bright (15 Aug)
- Crafty Boots: die cut (17 Aug)
- Digi Sketch Challenge: anything goes (11 Aug)
- Get Inky: ribbons (16 Aug)
- The Crazy Challenge: anything goes (17 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by!