After a break House of Gilli Challenge is back with new challenge for you!
This month the theme is Fall.. easy right?! Here is my card for your inspiration:
I used Florist Gilli from Gilli Stamps and colored her with copic markers E49, E47, E44, E53, E51, E50, E35, E11, E00, R20, YR07, YR04.
Spellbinders nestabilities are standard and scalloped circles. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, twine is from Stamping Scrapping, embossing template is from Sizzix, heart florishes die is from Mgnolia Stamps, decorated pin, lace, pearls, doily and cardstock are my from stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create: anything goes (19 Sep)
- Addicted to Stamps: 3-2-1- tell what it is 3: flowers, 2: die cuts & 1: image (27 Sep)
- Crafting when we can: season = fall (27 Sep)
- My Time to Craft: autumnal colors (20 Sep)
- Jo's Scrap Shack: autumn (20 Sep)
- Paper Crafting Journey: flowers (25 Sep)
- Scrap Creation: polka dots (25 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!