Today I have a new card to show that I made with a stamp that I won quite sometime ago and had never inked up.
Take a look at my card first:
isn`t this image cute?? it is from the set Off We go from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and the artist is Cheryl Alger, the girl's name is Lulu.
I colored the image using copic markers R81, RV00, RV000, E47, E35, E53, E11, E00, G24, G21, G20 & C1.
For the grass I used flower soft, spellbinders nestabilities are floral and standard ovals. Flowers is wild orchid, embossing template is Crafter's Companion Die'sire Embossalicious - Petite Dot and ribbon, rhinestones are from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following:
- Sassy Cheryl`s: spots & dots (23 Sep)
- Show me Thursday: anything goes (2 Oct)
- Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes (20 Sep)
- Sketch Saturday: sketch (20 Sep)
- Creative Craft: ribbon (29 Sep)
- Scrap Creations: polka dots (23 Sep)
- Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (23 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by!