EDITED TO ADD:
I MADE TOP 3 AT SCRAP CREATIONS
I bring a cute card today that I could not resist making when I saw the theme which is Lilac & Lavender... LOOVVEEE IT!! lol
As I didnt have any Sassy Cheryl's digital images yet, I decided to get this cutie A Beary Good time set.. Ok, this is my card:
It is just irresistible, dont you think??!! lol lol I have colored this cute bear with copci markers E37, E35, E33, V28, V25, V22, V20.
Heart embossing template is from Sizzix, spellbinders nestabilities scalloped and standard circles, Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping Spellbinders matching stamps.
Flowers are from wild orchid, ribbon, pearl and cardstock from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sassy Cheryl`s Challenge: Lilac & Lavender (16 Sep)
- A Creative Romance: die cut or punch or both (26 Sep)
- Wags`n Wiskers: ribbon and bow (19 Sep)
- An Inky Situtation: teddy bear (19 Sep)
- Cute Card Thrusday: hip to be square (17 Sep)
- Paper Crafting Journey: flowers (24 Sep)
- Simon Says Stamp: embossing (17 Sep)
- Die Cuttin Divas: teddy bears (17 Sep)
- Scrap Creations: polka dots (23 Sep)
- Inky Chicks: stitching (14 Sep)
- Pinspirational Challenges (17 Sep)
- Glitter N Sparkle: add a bow (14 Sep)
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp: sketch (14 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!