Today is the day for Tuesday Inspiration at By LORi Designs !! uuhuhuu
I love Tuesday and see all the great cards that BLD DT make for the inspiration... Pop over there to check them out... BLD blog
but while you are here, check my card out:
Today I picked digi stamp Puddle Jumper Hadley from By LORi Designs and colored her with copic markers B12, B14, B12, C9, C7, C5, C3, E21, E00, R20
I added a little bit of stickles from Tim Holtz on her dress, boots and flower.
Punch border is from Martha Steward, spellbinbers nestabilities are classic, scalloped. Embossed folder is from Sizzix. Cardstock, ribbons, flowers and rhinestones are from my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Loves Rubber Stamp: anything goes (9 Sep)
- Papertake Weekly: anything goes (9 Sep)
- Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (12 Sep)
- Creative Inspirations Paint: anything goes (12 Sep)
- Totally Gorjuss: texture (5 Sep)
- Sketch Saturday: sketch (5 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!