It is time for a new challenge on Sketch N Stash Challenge Blog with another fun sketch to play with and you have an optional theme time which is preferably vintage in style but this is optional, if you don`t want to play with it, that is fine!
For this fortnight we have Live & Love Crafts as sponsor
Here goes the sketch for this fortnight:
And here is my card made with the sketch above:
I decided to use my new stamp Tilda with Cross Necklace from Magnolia stamps and first I stamped it with memento tuxedo black ink then colored it using copic markers.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping. Lace, cardstock and pearls are from my stay.
I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
- Crazy 4 Challenges: flowers and pearls (13 Sep)
- Sweet Stampin: got the "blues" (13 Sep)
- Totally Gorjuss: anything goes (14 Sep)
- Tidas Town: something old, somethins new= new: stamp / old: pearls (12 Sep)
- 4 Krafty Girlz: anything goes (18 sep)
- Aud Sentiments: any sentiment (10 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!